I haven’t received any order confirmation / shipping notification?
If you have not received any emails form us, you have most likely mistyped your e-mail address when placing the order or the e-mail we have sent has been caught in the spam-folder by your email provider. If you still can’t find your order confirmation/shipping notification, please be in touch so we can make sure that we have actually received your order.
We dispatch Monday to Thursday and within 48 - 72 business hours from time of purchase. Shipment times may vary in sale and holiday periods and if the product stipulates otherwise.
You will automatically receive a shipping notification when your order has been dispatched.
The shipping notification email will contain an Australia Post consignment number. Please refer to Australia Post website: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track and enter your consignment number to track your parcel. If you need any help tracking your package, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Once dispatched from our warehouse Australia Post standard delivery times are 2-5 working days within Australia and 2-6 working days for the rest of the world.
If your order is delayed please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Note! We dispatch Monday to Thursday and within 48 - 72 business hours from time of purchase. Shipment times may vary in sale and holiday periods and if the product stipulates otherwise.
Please get in touch with us if your order has not been delivered within our standard delivery times. If you didn’t find an answer to your question you can email us at email@example.com
- Ensure painted surfaces have been primed with an undercoat plus 2 top coats.
- Allow newly painted walls at a least 40 days to outgas before application.
- DO NOT use on bubbling paint.
- Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease
- Wall MUST NOT be textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall.
- Clean wall with warm damp cloth & dry thoroughly with paper towel (do not use any cleaning products).
- Allow wall to completely dry by leaving for 24 hours before applying decal.
- Do not remove backing until you have worked our placement of decals on wall.
- TIP: Use blutac to figure out placement on wall with backing first (Need Inspiration? Head to Instagram.com/littleraeprints)
- Starting at top of decal, peel 10cm from the backing without touching the adhesive side. Stick this first 10cm to the wall.
- Use a credit card to help firmly and smoothly stick the decal to the wall
- Be sure to keep the backing so that if you remove, the wall decal remains protected.
- Whilst the decals are removable the reusability depends on the care taken for them. These are not toys – they are décor and therefore should not be removed and reused for “fun”. Obviously the best way to get longevity is to apply per instruction the first time.
- For a subsequent move the decals need to be completely free of dust, transported on original backing and applied to new clean surface (per instruction) without delay. Any adhesive exposure to the elements will affect the decals ability to stick. For this reason, we refer to the reusability in terms of being able to reposition on the same surface at the time of installation.
- All statements, technical information, recommendations and/or instructions about our products are based upon tests on smooth walls and while our statements about our decals are believed to be reliable, they do NOT constitute a guarantee or warranty. All products are sold with the understanding that the Customer has independently determined the suitability of each decal for their proposed wall location, after considering the size, humidity, texture of the wall, and/or cleanliness of the wall