If you have not received any emails form us, you have most likely mistyped your e-mail address when placing the order or the e-mail we have sent has been caught in the spam-folder by your email provider. If you still can’t find your order confirmation/shipping notification, please be in touch so we can make sure that we have actually received your order.
Our warehouse dispatch days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday every week. We aim to dispatch your order 48hours from purchase on our dispatch days unless the product description stipulates otherwise (i.e. our Wall Decals currently stipulate a 10 business day shipping timeframe due to demand)
You will automatically receive a shipping notification when your order has been dispatched.
The shipping notification email will contain an Australia Post consignment number. Please refer to Australia Post website: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track and enter your consignment number to track your parcel. If you need any help tracking your package, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Once dispatched from our warehouse Australia Post standard delivery times are 2-5 working days within Australia and 2-6 working days for the rest of the world.
If your order is delayed please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Note! Our warehouse dispatch days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday every week. We aim to dispatch your order 48hours from purchase on our dispatch days unless the product description stipulates otherwise (i.e. our Wall Decals currently stipulate a 10 business day shipping timeframe due to demand)
Please get in touch with us if your order has not been delivered within our standard delivery times. If you didn’t find an answer to your question you can email us at email@example.com
The frames used in our styling are purchased from the following:
50x70cm Mossebo Timber Frame - Ikea
A3 & A2 Timber & Gold Frame - Spotlight
A3 Gold Frames - Kmart
A3 & A2 White and Black Frames - Ikea, Spotlight, Kmart, Officeworks, Big W and Target
- Ensure painted surfaces have undercoat plus 2 top coats.
- Allow newly painted walls at a least wall 2 weeks to air before application.
- DO NOT use on bubbling paint.
- Surface must be clean, dry and free from dust, oils and grease
- Wall MUST NOT be textured ie. rough concrete, rendered or brick wall.
Prepare your wall by:
- Clean wall & dry thoroughly. Allow wall to completely dry by leaving for 24 hours before applying decal.
- Do not remove backing until you have worked our placement of decals on wall.
- TIP: Use blu tac to figure out placement on wall with backing first (Need Inspiration? Head to Instagram.com/littleraeprints)
- Starting at top of decal, peel 10cm from the backing without touching the adhesive side. Stick this first 10cm to the wall.
- Use a credit card to help firmly and smoothly stick the decal to the wall
- Be sure to keep the backing so that if you remove, the wall decal remains protected.
- Got a question? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whilst the decals are removable the reusability depends on the care taken for them. These are not toys – they are décor and therefore should not be removed and reused for “fun”. Obviously the best way to get longevity is to apply per instruction the first time.
- For a subsequent move the decals need to be completely free of dust, transported on original backing and applied to new clean surface (per instruction) without delay. Any adhesive exposure to the elements will affect the decals ability to stick. For this reason, we refer to the reusability in terms of being able to reposition on the same surface at the time of installation.
- All statements, technical information, recommendations and/or instructions about our products are based upon tests on smooth walls and while our statements about our decals are believed to be reliable, they do NOT constitute a guarantee or warranty. All products are sold with the understanding that the Customer has independently determined the suitability of each decal for their proposed wall location, after considering the size, humidity, texture of the wall, and/or cleanliness of the wall